I don’t know if anyone is actually interested but I’m bored. So I’ve used many many products through the years and these ones are my favorites I’ve found. Just thought I’d share in case anyone is looking for something.
- RoC Multi-Correxion Anti Age moisturizer: This makes your skin really radiant. Its got retinol in it. I don’t use it every day just a few times a week at night.
- Smiths Rosebud Salve: I just use this at night. But it stays on all through the night and just keeps my lips moisturized. The tin lasts along time. I’ve been using it for 7 months and its only half done.
- Joico K-Pak Colour Therapy (Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Oil): All of this smells so good. Its really moisturizing and leaves the hair soft. The Styling Oil has Argan oil in it. Vastly superior to the Moroccan Oil brand IMO.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton: So this costs $8.00 CDN which for cotton pads seems pretty steep. BUT there’s a ton in the package plus you can cut them in half. So its actually a good deal. Plus they don’t dissolve when water hits them. You can take off dark nail polish from both fingers with only one pad.
- Lancome Huile Doucer: So I wear water-resistant sunscreen pretty much every day and its a bit of a bitch to remove. This oil gets rid of everything. Good for removing makeup too. Its quite strong smelling (not in a bad way) if you have any fragrance issues.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: So I don’t know if this ACTUALLY makes a difference but I would never not be without it. I use this after cleansing like a toner. It calms any redness. Its also really nice on super hot days just to spray to cool you down. (I also buy this in the Vichy and Avene brands. What ever is on sale.)
- OPI Nail Polish in Hot & Spicy: This is just a really nice colour for summer. I pretty much wear it on my toes until September.
- RoC Multi Correxion Anti-Age Eye Cream: This is really moisturizing. Its supposed to help with dark circles. I don’t know if it actually does. I always have dark circles and always will. HOWEVER, one tube of this lasts a year and its not too expensive. Its mid-range price (around $30-something) so I’m happy to keep buying it because it works well.
- Avene Cold Cream Ultra Rich Cleansing Gel: So I was my face several times a day (I swim) and this doesn’t dry my skin. Its pH balanced to the skins natural level. Plus its a really big bottle so I only have to buy it maybe twice a year. I really like the whole Avene line. I’ve never had a product from them I didn’t like. Really good for sensitive skin.
- Avene Cold Cream Hand Cream: This is the best stuff in life. My hands can get so dry, they bleed. I’ve tried so many creams. This works. Its the only kind I will ever buy.
- Guinot Masque Essentiel Nutrition Confort: THE BEST MASK IN THE WORLD. Okay. SRSLY. It has essential oils for soothing. It doesn’t set. So It doesn’t dry out. Its no good for acne but if your face is dull and blah this makes it radiant. Like I’ve fallen asleep with this on. It just makes your skin look and feel amazing. It helps with puffiness under the eyes. Soothes a sunburn. Its just awesome.
Thursday Jun 6 @ 01:18pm
tagged as: beauty. products. joico. avene. RoC.